Over the last 5 years, our family has lost 4 grandparents, 4 pillars of our family, 4 legacies to our world and 4 generations past.
Through this, we've had that aching moment in life when your family looks back at everything you were, everything you built and everything that's been left behind. Its in that moment that your legacy becomes clear. That moment when your love is seen on an entirely new level. The moments when your family weeps because you're gone, because you were so loved and because there's still so much life happening all around.
It was in these moments of heartache that made us smile. We capture these very moments that your children and grandchildren will some day look back and cherish. Not because your family was there to witness your undying love, but for the sole reason of seeing your love and laughter through photos frozen in time.
This is the reason behind why we do what we do.
To give you a little insight to us, we're located in the heart of Northern Colorado in beautiful Fort Collins and travel all over the state capturing fleeting moments. In the last few months, we've started specializing in proposals, elopements and mountain top weddings.
A sneak peek into our lives:
- God is our foundation
- We've been married 7 years
- We have 2 beautiful little boys (Topher 4 and Titus 2)
- We had more than 20 years banking experience between us before starting our photography businesses full time
- Owned iPix Photo Lab in Windsor, CO (closed Oct 2013)
- We have the most amazing clients anyone could ask for
- We should hold stock in Human Bean or coffee in general
- Red wine, margaritas or any of the amazing breweries are a favorite
- Ice Cream is the greatest food of all time and ice cream cake is just as amazing
- Our lives are crazy busy and we love it
Live well, love much and laugh often; just do it in front of the camera!
~ Kris, Lindsay, Topher & Titus Walters